In contrast to other forms, every way to bet allows you to place two sized bets simultaneously. This means that in one single go you put bets on prospective victory horses and at the same time on the one that is finished in several places.
The concept of every way bet is quite simple to understand. As mentioned earlier this bet has two parts – win the part and place it. Win the part is the part you get back when the horse where you bet won the race. The part of the bet is a little tricky. The betting of the place is not allowed in the race that has 4 or less runners in it. To understand how every way bet works, let’s consider an example – if you have put bets every way $ 80, you will get back $ 90 (including $ 10 shares) if your horse wins along with a part of the bet, ($ 20 plus $ 10 shares totaling $ 30.
If the horse where you have bets have lost the race, you lose the amount of bet but you are still eligible for a part of the bet that is $ 30. But this doesn’t have good in situations where your horse is finished fourth. Even though there are so many other betting forms, each bet has created a unique position for himself. Some of the benefits you get from bets like this are:
• In betting every way, even though the horse where you have placed a lost bet, you still have the opportunity to win money. This is possible because of the component part of your bet.
• When both horses where you have bets wins, you have a great opportunity to make big money.
• Your chances of making money is high enough in betting every way when you bet on two or more horses.
• Because this is a pure individual plan, consistent monitoring is not needed.
Just like every coin has two sides, so every way of betting. Some demerit related to this betting form are:
• You will not win money if only one of two horses where you have placed your bet victory.
• Other cases where you don’t win any amount is when you have a winner and others don’t secure any place.
Towards the end, we would like to declare that betting every road will definitely help you reap a big return if and only if you understand the intricacies lying inside.